Sunday 28 April 2013

erm... hi

Well this blogging thing lasted long didn't it? Here's a list of what I've been up to since my last post:


  • Port at the National
  • The Captain of Kopenick at the National
  • Table at the National (my last entry pass ticket *sob*)
  • Idina Menzel & friends at the Hackney Empire for BBC Radio 2's Friday Night is Music Night. She reminded me why she reserves the biggest space in my fangirl heart.
  • Beyonce at the LG Arena. She was great and I really enjoyed her show (but still preferred Gaga's Born this Way Ball)
  • In non theatre/show news my best friend brought her second child and a darling little girl into the world and asked me to be god parent so that's pretty exciting.


Coming up in May I am turning 26 (I'm going to be in my late twenties *more sobbing*), visiting Dublin for the first time and seeing Book of Mormon so more posts to come (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment